7-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
We have an intensive seven day course in January, which will cover all the aspects of IVF management and every candidate is provided exposure to standard and minimal stimulation IVF, Donor Egg IVF, Surrogacy, and frozen embryo transfers all under one roof.
- Basic & Advanced Clinical Assisted Reproduction & Embryology Training
- Hands-on time in the Embryology Lab
- Unlimited Live Sessions on OPU & ET Simulators
- Development, Assessment & Certification processes.
- Didactic & Interactive Sessions
By the end of the training period students should be able:
- To understand the basic knowledge of assisted reproductive technologies
- To be able to explain to patients and their families regarding the different aspect of assisted reproductive technology
- To handle the state-of-art IVF equipment, its proper use and maintenance
- To know the indications, contraindications, complications of different techniques of ART
- To imbibe enough working skills for starting their own ART practice
- To understand assisted fertilisation techniques including micromanipulation and establish and maintain quality assurance and quality management systems, for the reliable operation of an IVF clinic - - To understand the selection of the best oocyte and embryo
- To evaluate the latest developments in cryopreservation and vitrification of oocytes, spermatozoa, zygotes and cleavage and blastocyst stage embryos
The ISRME ART Courses places a strong emphasis on all aspects of practical training for clinical embryology and assisted reproduction technology.
- Didactic sessions on practical clinical and embryology subjects that can be applied in daily practice
- Unlimited hands-on time on Oocyte Retrieval & Embryo Transfer Simulators
- The management and efficient running of an ART laboratory
- The practices, genetic and epigenetic concepts of micromanipulation and techniques such as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Hands-on training from specialist practitioners in embryology on gamete handling, IVF, ICSI, embryo culture, gamete and embryo freezing, vitrification, biopsy.
- Students will interact with established, clinical embryologists and reproductive medicine specialists.
- Didactic sessions on Ultrasound in ART supplemented with videos on Embryo Transfer Techniques
- Algorithms for the investigation and management of infertility
- Hands on semen analysis, semen washing, sperm freezing
- Hands On Semen Preparation for intrauterine insemination (IUI)