During the course each participant receives one-on-one training and hands-on skills in all aspects, basic semen analysis and the methods of sperm preparation for IUI, IVF and ICSI will be taught. Each participant also receives training in complete management of embryology laboratory as well as detailed laboratory preparation for IVF. Each participant will master the techniques through extensive hands-on training and interactive discussions and teaching sessions.
What you will learn?
During the course each participant receives thorough knowledge on:
Acquire proficiency in preparation of ejaculated sperm for ART procedures:
- Sperm wash and re-suspend technique
- Double density gradient technique
- Swim-up technique
IVF Laboratory Maintenance and Preparation for IVF:
- Maintaining ideal culture conditions
- Which media to use when?
- Preparation of dishes for embryo culture up to the blastocyst stage
- Algorithm to move towards blastocyst culture
- Optimisation of sperm preparation for IVF
- Daily, weekly and monthly laboratory management protocols
- Daily record keeping and exposure to data management
- Tips to predict failed fertilisation in Conventional IVF
- Trouble shooting tips using KPIs
The syllabus covers the following areas :
Equipment & Tools
- Understanding the workings and usage of Centrifuge
- Understanding the workings of Laminar Air Flows
- Using the Compound and Stereo-zoom Microscopes
- Using of various hand-tools used in IVF Laboratory
Supplies & Culture Medium
- Preparation of culture medium for various sperm preparationtechniques
- Preparation of culture medium and dishes for IVF
- Embryo culture
- Blastocyst culture
- Semen preparation techniques for IUI,IVF and ICSI
- Making culture dishes for IVF
- Making dishes for ICSI
- Inventory control and management
- Patient data entry and management
Observation of various IVF Techniques and Procedures:
The candidates will get to observe the following techniques and procedures:
- Conventional IVF
- Oocyte handling and scoring
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Vitrification and thawing of embryos
- Embryo handling and scoring
- Embryo loading during Embryo transfer
Who should attend?
- Budding embryologists
- Practicing embryologists wanting to perfect their techniques
- Clinicians who want an insight into basic embryology
- Clinicians / IVF clinic owners who want to learn about routine lab maintenance
Aspiring to become an embryologist? Looking at perfecting your basic embryology techniques? Wanting to validate your embryology lab maintenance protocol?
The basics of embryology, like maintaining perfect culture conditions, ideal dish preparation techniques, optimal sperm preparation methods, routine lab maintenance protocol – all these have a great impact on the success of an IVF program.
This basic embryology course will give you the confidence to start IVF if you are a beginner and will optimise your techniques if you are already a budding embryologist.
Write to us on email@example.com or call on +91 7700032968 / +91 9833401240 to know more details.