Be An Expert In Gynecology By Learning From The Experts
Infertility and childlessness is vouching as one of the major problem globally. Every person dreams to have a child of their own and reproduction true to its manner is the primary dogma of life. However the statistics showing the vastness and growth of infertility as a diseases is alarming. A recent TOI report shows there are about 27.5 million couples in India itself fighting with infertility. The statistics are shocking and alarming at the same time. So as professionals in the field of reproductive biology it becomes our duty to get the shields up and prepare to fight this battle for our patients. The best way to fight off any battle is when one has their knowledge and experience in the rightful places. As we all know that reproductive biology is a vast field so mere bookish knowledge is not enough for a practitioner to treat hundreds of patients successfully. Such in depth knowledge can be achieved by getting trained from experts in the field.
Gynecology and obstetrics
As stated already the alarming statistics shows that it’s about time we should gather in depth knowledge in gynecology and obstetrics to save the day before the ratios go over the alarming threshold.
Gynecology is a field of physiology focusing on women reproductive health while the complications and care arising during the pregnancy period is taken by obstetrics.
At ISRME we believe in gaining excellence and imparting rightful knowledge to the students and let them became professionals in the field of gynecology medications. The International School of Reproductive Medication and Embryology was developed with the aim of training and teaching all those in fields related to gynecology. Our overall and customized courses, top-notch faculties, and hundreds of satisfied testimonials from novice turned professionals.
Our team comprises of world renowned faculties and medical experts.
- Our honorable director, Goral Gandhi, a renowned clinical embryologists and expert of ART (Assisted Reproductive Therapies) with an experience of over 20years in the field of IVF and training over 350 plus students. In her 22 years of long career she has dealt with over 3500 couples with a near success rate.
- Our member of medical advisory board, Dr. Masashige Kuwayama, director of ART Repro-Support Medical Research Center, Japan, the largest IVF centre in the wold.
- Our faculty members include , Dr Khushboo Bagdi, expert of obstetrics, Dr.Anupreeta Parag Patil, the most experienced member of the team, Sakina Kagalwala, an expert in embryology and andrology, Priyanka Parth Desai, expert of molecular biologist, and many other team members.
Our courses have been designed taking care of each aspects of gynecology and reproductive biology.
- Clinical Courses
- Embryological Modules
- ART modules ( ISMRE ART Diploma)
- Embryo Biopsy
- Customized course for specific field on expertise.
Step towards excellence
At ISRME we believe in gaining and imparting the rightful knowledge to benefit our patients. So join our ISRME family and step towards excellence in the field of gynecology and reproductive medicine.